Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Scott Graduates!

My brother, Scott, graduated with his MBA in June and my whole family (minus Mithona and Aida) were able to be there for this amazing event! Seriously I was so proud of him. 3 years, 2 jobs, 2 kids, and Michelle (his wife) getting her MFA...I can't believe he did it.

Scott and Michelle live in Newport Beach seriously a block from the beach.
Mi Familia at the beach...please remind me why I don't live here?
The graduation was not as long as I anticipated and I am not going to lie I may have gotten a little emotional during it. It even motivated me to finish my degree....no worries that was quickly worn off.
This just may be the closest I ever get to a graduation gown.
The proud family!
After the graduation I drove back to San Francisco with Rawley Ethan and Eav and spent a couple days there. It was a LONG drive and with two little kids it made the drive even longer. Good thing these kids are so freaking cute!
I had so much fun playing with them. It reminded me of my nanny days...
Although the trip was too short it was a lot of fun. Congratulations Scott!

No comments: