Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love fishes cause there so delicious gone to go fishin, I could eat them every day and my mom says thats okay, gone to go fishin.

Dearest Goldfish,
I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of you crunching in my mouth. I love your cheddar taste, and I love the warmth you bring to my mouth. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you in my belly. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. Please don't ever leave me...because you COMPLETE me!

Love Always,
Kristine Elaine

No comments: