Despite the Swine Flu breakout and preventing us going on our cruise to Mexico we still took the much needed break. But instead of going to Ensenada we cruised to Catalina. My only complaint is that it was way too short...3 days is just not enough time to experience all the Carnival ships have to offer.
Our bartender informed us that "no booz meant no cruise". Dan and I decided to humor him with a virgin margarita.
4 comments:
hahaha. it WAS the last time we saw dan. remember when he would get upset about spence?!?
These pictures just made me so excited for my cruise in January! I am glad we are doing the 7 day one, everyone told us that you need lots of time to do everything on and off those ships. Your pictures are so fun as usual!
PS: You are a MUCH better looking polygamist family than the ones I see at Wal-Mart.
We want to go to Catalina so bad!! Was it so fun? Where even are you anymore by the way? Where are you living?
Post a Comment