One thing I miss most about Virginia is the adventures I had with Quenten. Luckily his family lives here and I get to see him every 6 months or so. He came at the beginning of June for his sisters graduation. He also just happened to be here for his birthday. Ever since I have known Q he has had bummer birthday's so we decided to throw him a surprise party.
With poor planning on my part we had a couple hours before our "reservation". Somehow we ended up spending that at Wheeler Farm. I actually love this place. What can I say I am an animal person.
3 comments:
Okay I know that's a wii remote but for a second it looked like a pregnancy test and that you and Mr. G.Q were pretty excited. HA!
Mitzi
awwwww precious! when you come out here (if you do) you BETTER let me know! the end.
You are such a good friend, has anyone told you that lately? We are all lucky to have you in our lives and it does look like Q had a great birthday, way to go!!!
Post a Comment