I have always wanted to know what celebrity had the privilege of looking like me. Today while bored I uploaded a photo and did a search on http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition. After uploading about 3 photos these two came up every time. Actually Dakota Fanning did too but she is like 12 so I eliminated her.
So who do you think looks the most like me?

I am leaning more towards Jamie Lynn...I just don't see it in Katherine.
4 comments:
Um--I'd probably say Dakota Fanning--haha. I'd say Jamie Lynn--but she got knocked up so young, so I'm not a big fan of hers at the moment. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Um...I think Jamie Lynn but just because of your teeth. Your guys' teeth are identical! Weeeeeird. I would say youre related, but pretty sure its just braces that gave you that look.
I totally see Jamie Lynn, but I'd say she looks more like you... and that's quite the honor!
BTW - I'm going to do this right now!
I think you look like a less skanky Jamie Lynn as well.
Mitzi
Post a Comment