
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
WGU Dress Code this...
Today was a classic example of why I have decided to leave WGU. After a very long night consisting of no sleep, throwing up, running a fever and mega doses of tylenol I drag myself into work. Only because I am training my replacement and today was a crucial day. Most of you will know when I don't feel good I look like...well like I don't feel good. The beautiful outfit today consisted of a sweatshirt, sweat shorts and flip flops...I would include a picture but it might make you a little ill. Anyway the new manager called me into his office today and asked that I respect the dress code. Are you kidding me? I plead my case and he said you don't need to explain yourself I just don't want you getting shorttermitis. Wow that was the straw that broke the back...I have been working my butt off for this university for 5 years and what have they given me in return...A slap in the face. They tell me for 2 years my job is not worth as much as an Enrollment Counselor then they hire an Enrollment Counselor to replace me. I am not sure I am going to be able to handle this for 3 more weeks.
Yeah lets take the time to lecture people on their outfits when we have people SMOKING IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What are you waiting for? Quit. It is so liberating...I promise! They really are just screwing you over every single day you stay. Pat are you reading this?
Just kidding! Ha ha!
Toe cleavage is a big no no. I mean, if we lived in the olden days, you would be considered a slut for wearing those flip flops. But guess what? BOOB cleavage is ok. ESPECIALLY at work. No one has to abide by that dress code. OF course!
What in the crap is shortitis?
Mitzi
p.s. Don't worry I got in trouble with my boss for wearing flip flops at work too. I mean I was wearing a skirt at least. Whatever, I freaking hate when people are haters of flip flops. I wear them everyday.
Post a Comment