Thanks Mom! Now I can wear my flip flops in style...except at work of course.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Pedicures...What is not to Love?
For my birthday my mom gave me a gift certificate to get a pedicure from my favorite nail lady, Nancy at Nancy Nails. So today I had the pleasure of being pampered and loving every minute of it. First I got to sit in the massage chair and soak my feet in the foot bath. Then Nancy went to work on my winter worn feet. My favorite part is the skin scraper (not sure the name), it smooths up all the ruff edges and takes off all that extra skin. That is followed by a foot and leg massage...oh man! After an hour of work this is the incredible result.
Thanks Mom! Now I can wear my flip flops in style...except at work of course.
Thanks Mom! Now I can wear my flip flops in style...except at work of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pedicures are awesome, and if I am ever rich I will get one at least once a month. Sadly I have only ever had 2 in my whole life. How lame am I?
Mitzi
Post a Comment